Skip to main content

Excited!

After years and years and years of saving up, I finally decided it's time to break my piggy bank to buy a DSLR for myself :D My dad being my dad decided he'll get one for me instead. #lovemydad

Meet my new best friend / toy boy / boyfriend / baby. All in one :D

Nikon D3200

I settled on the Nikon D3200 because well I only really need an entry level DSLR for my usage purposes, and I have brand loyalty to Nikon. Also, the higher end DSLRs are still rather costly D:

 Testing testing at Courts

All my babies *lovey-eyed* 



Disclaimer: Everything is post-processed.. I really need to work on not over-doing my post processing. Once I start, I can't stop.

I can't wait to read The Alchemist too. It's been a book I really want to read, and it's something I need to read right now to gain some peace. The Chinese book is for me to get back in touch with my Chinese roots, and also because Chinese is really one of the most beautiful languages; More beautiful than English can ever be.
Eat, Pray, Love will be making the trip to Korea with me too.




My favourite ring :D







I bought pretty christmas cards from Pei Shi! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

German's the first module in a long long time that I've taken that requires hardcore mugging. I think I forgot how to memorize and hardcore mug. Godbless my headache.  Peace.

Really?

It's been almost 5 months since the trip to Cambodia, but, it doesn't nearly feel as long as that. It's probably cheesy to say that it's changed me for life, but I think that it has. Everytime I receive an email related to the orphange in Cambodia, I tend to reminisce about the whole experience there. It's almost awesomely weird that I can get so attached to people I've talked to, spent time with for only a few days. I guess, there's a sense of genuiness in what they say. No lies, no cover-ups. Getting through the initial awkwardness of shyness, of inhibition, makes it all the more fulfilling maybe. That Vimol and Sok Heng treated me as a friend, talked to me as friend to friend despite being strangers at the start of the day and despite the relative language barriers warms my heart. That Titu and Narin help out in every way that they can with all the smiles and laughter, makes me feel like I should be cheerful and happy 24/7. But I guess, realising that...

Take this sinking ship and point it home; We've still got time (Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová, Falling Slowly)

I just realised the reality of informing parents that I, their dear daughter, has failed Chem twice in a row. 43%. And that isn't a pretty picture. Its a son-of-a-bitch of a reality. It's always at this point of time wherein I panic, and regret not studying harder, though I can't quite change anything already. That panic should probably kick in 1 month before the exams where I actually can do something. Pity my reaction system is a tad delayed. And I don't seem to have conditioned to the idea of: Panic way before exam > Study > Do relatively ok > Happily ever after. It's probably also not good that I don't think critically enough. Observing and thinking should be natural. Just not coming to me. So there was a talk on how to write personal statements. So people get coached on how to write personal statements. Any random person's personal statement can be transformed from a bland boring one into a pretty, inspiring, lovely, memorable, unique one with ...