Skip to main content
Brought the camera out to get a screen protector and meet Pei Shi aka Fav Hang Out Girl. 

Can't pass the chance to camwhore HAHA.

Walked to Choa Chu Kang Blk 302 to have the Bak Chor Mee that our parents have been raving about. Also this is our second time having BCM in 3 days, and my third time. Will eating too much pig liver kill me? To die at the hands of good food will be my dream. 



Sorry for calling you retarded. Cute la ok!

How do you get rid of a bloated face? Lose weight. Going to start on my exercise regime again.

As PS puts it, the Bak Chor is flavoured. And I think flavoured with pig liver. Loves. Not my favourite stall though since I prefer harder slightly undercooked noodles and the noodles here are softer. But. Anything with pig's liver will always win me over. 


Slurps

We hilariously tried to telephathically tell each other which flavours we wanted to try, which was kind of fail.. At least we ended up with a bowl of Pandan and original flavoured. We then proceeded to eat it without mixing the sugar syrup in.. and started cursing at how yucky the two bowls of tau huaey were. Stupid us only figured it out halfway in when the sugar syrup started appearing. 


Cheap food galore at hawker center yay. I've realized that I'm very auntie and eating cheap good food gives me a satisfaction like no other.



Fairy Lights + Christmas = Head over heels in love

Whispering adults hardly inspired confidence

Instagram is taking over our lives

My neighbourhood, bitches

It's always a time of enjoyment when I hang out with PS (: Thank you for always being there when I'm ranting and always accompanying me on my little cravings and lame outings. Truly one of those friends that I can always be myself with. There's never a need to put on a mask with her, nor is there a need to search deep and frantically for a new conversation topic. Thankful that we stayed close all the while (though I can't remember how come we became such good friends haha!)
She's one mighty talented girl I'm proud to call a friend.
*Can't wait for our next trip to go trek up Bt Timah Nature Reserve hee hee*

// Decided I shall do a series of thanksgiving to friends who've been around while I self-destructed a few months back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

German's the first module in a long long time that I've taken that requires hardcore mugging. I think I forgot how to memorize and hardcore mug. Godbless my headache.  Peace.

Really?

It's been almost 5 months since the trip to Cambodia, but, it doesn't nearly feel as long as that. It's probably cheesy to say that it's changed me for life, but I think that it has. Everytime I receive an email related to the orphange in Cambodia, I tend to reminisce about the whole experience there. It's almost awesomely weird that I can get so attached to people I've talked to, spent time with for only a few days. I guess, there's a sense of genuiness in what they say. No lies, no cover-ups. Getting through the initial awkwardness of shyness, of inhibition, makes it all the more fulfilling maybe. That Vimol and Sok Heng treated me as a friend, talked to me as friend to friend despite being strangers at the start of the day and despite the relative language barriers warms my heart. That Titu and Narin help out in every way that they can with all the smiles and laughter, makes me feel like I should be cheerful and happy 24/7. But I guess, realising that...

Take this sinking ship and point it home; We've still got time (Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová, Falling Slowly)

I just realised the reality of informing parents that I, their dear daughter, has failed Chem twice in a row. 43%. And that isn't a pretty picture. Its a son-of-a-bitch of a reality. It's always at this point of time wherein I panic, and regret not studying harder, though I can't quite change anything already. That panic should probably kick in 1 month before the exams where I actually can do something. Pity my reaction system is a tad delayed. And I don't seem to have conditioned to the idea of: Panic way before exam > Study > Do relatively ok > Happily ever after. It's probably also not good that I don't think critically enough. Observing and thinking should be natural. Just not coming to me. So there was a talk on how to write personal statements. So people get coached on how to write personal statements. Any random person's personal statement can be transformed from a bland boring one into a pretty, inspiring, lovely, memorable, unique one with ...