Skip to main content
DECEMBER!

December started off really badly. First day of the month served up a horrendous paper. Worst paper I've ever had to sit through my life. Pages after pages of questions that left me clueless.  EE 2011. My wonderful cheat sheet. Writing it was a torture. A torture, I kid you not. The module just suffocated me. Brink of breaking down and tearing the whole cheat sheet apart.

Oh the memories

06/12/2012! Shopping, eating, drinking with pretty girl! Retail therapy is always good. Actually found clothes to buy at Editor's Market, and at a very good price hee hee ^^. 

Manicure and pedicure! Haha, sat at the parlour for an hour and a half watching Good Christian Bitches. Oh my gawd. They are so bitchy, it is so entertaining. Kristin Chenoworth is always such a charm. I miss her and Pushing Daisies ):

 
Pedi (: 


Genki sushi. The shrimp sushi is reallyyyyy good. 

 16/12/2012, HAPPY 21st small Jon! 

The day I found out that the lock and key's a traditional 21st present from the parents, representing that we now own the key to unlock our own future.

Saveurs! Very very very very very delicious food at very good prices. Go go go go go go go.
Aglio Oglio. After all the disastrous pastas I've been eating, fulfilling.

Duck Confit. Super tender. Never ever eat the duck confit at Medz. Higher priced and really not good. 
 
Hazelnut Mousse !!! 

21/12/2012, Early Christmas dinner with awesome girls and bi-boys. 


24/12/2012, Christmas Eve (: 

Happy spending the day with you two looking at chequered shirts we assumed to cost 39.99, but in actual was 79.99. Love you girls forever



 22 Britannia Road. Hauntingly sad. Trust, love, passion can unrevel in no time, with no mercy.

 Just look into your heart, do whatever the hell makes you happy.

25/12/2012, WEIHNACHTEN.
Peektures!



 Timbre (:




Haha, the only thing EwF was selling. Mad crazy trying to cut it up.

Gahh, super disappointedz with my Holga photos though. Flash was either too intense or not really there. D:

31/12/2012 New Year's Eve
EE girls! Pretty much half the Singaporean EE girls in NUS Y2 haha.

That concludes my December. 
That concludes my 2012. 
A year to remember.
Here's to a glittering 2013.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take this sinking ship and point it home; We've still got time (Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová, Falling Slowly)

I just realised the reality of informing parents that I, their dear daughter, has failed Chem twice in a row. 43%. And that isn't a pretty picture. Its a son-of-a-bitch of a reality. It's always at this point of time wherein I panic, and regret not studying harder, though I can't quite change anything already. That panic should probably kick in 1 month before the exams where I actually can do something. Pity my reaction system is a tad delayed. And I don't seem to have conditioned to the idea of: Panic way before exam > Study > Do relatively ok > Happily ever after. It's probably also not good that I don't think critically enough. Observing and thinking should be natural. Just not coming to me. So there was a talk on how to write personal statements. So people get coached on how to write personal statements. Any random person's personal statement can be transformed from a bland boring one into a pretty, inspiring, lovely, memorable, unique one with ...

Old women acting as students

So Class Learning Journey yesterday. Doubt we learnt anything watching old women acting as students - according to Kenneth - though. Most of us anyways. Not much of a bonding session for the class either. But, 'twas fun taking lesbian shots in front of Valentine's Day displays with Elizabeth and Tingfang and getting laughed at by blading chubby ang mohs. My dad really intends for me to study engineering o0. Highly doubt I'm going to do it, but I'm not saying anything more than a 'maybe I will' now. Wait until my results come back, then I'll launch into a quarrel with him lalalala. Pointless to do it now anyways. Need to study firsttt. Amazing how I'm wasting my time away in front of the computer. And the only B I got during promos - for GP, probably is down the drain now, seeing how my essay got torn apart by Miss Tan ):

Really?

It's been almost 5 months since the trip to Cambodia, but, it doesn't nearly feel as long as that. It's probably cheesy to say that it's changed me for life, but I think that it has. Everytime I receive an email related to the orphange in Cambodia, I tend to reminisce about the whole experience there. It's almost awesomely weird that I can get so attached to people I've talked to, spent time with for only a few days. I guess, there's a sense of genuiness in what they say. No lies, no cover-ups. Getting through the initial awkwardness of shyness, of inhibition, makes it all the more fulfilling maybe. That Vimol and Sok Heng treated me as a friend, talked to me as friend to friend despite being strangers at the start of the day and despite the relative language barriers warms my heart. That Titu and Narin help out in every way that they can with all the smiles and laughter, makes me feel like I should be cheerful and happy 24/7. But I guess, realising that...