Skip to main content

First test roll with a second hand Canon EOS500N. So when I bought the camera, the lady threw in this roll of Konica color negative ISO200 film. I thought why not just use it for a test roll. AAAAND.. bad idea. I didn't know it was expired. This isn't the first time I've shot on expired film, but this looks pretty bad. Bad experience with expired film. Still have a roll of expired Velvia which I haven't used, and I hope it won't be as bad as this.

Underexposed and the colors are all... So so so so so so so dissappointed. 


Photos taken on a day out with my favourite girl ^^ Walked from Clark Quay to Chinatown to Ann Siang Hill to Amoy Street. 

Three distant souls






Pretty kooky shop!






























Famous Amos muffin from Pei just 'cos I told her I was sad the previous day. Love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New

New blog, new URL. But, disgusting as always. Wonder why I'm writing my first post with SO MUCH ANGST . & I thought CCA would get much better with new people coming in. HOW WRONG WAS I. From my wonderful junior: "I watch porn and I'm being honest about it" "I've never handed in homework on time since Sec 3. But I made it here still, so oh wells" Epic fail . Nicole pointed out that I have too many black things. Black shoes, black backpack, black phone, black wallet, black laptop bag, black jacket. I welcome c o l o u r f u l donations.

Take this sinking ship and point it home; We've still got time (Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová, Falling Slowly)

I just realised the reality of informing parents that I, their dear daughter, has failed Chem twice in a row. 43%. And that isn't a pretty picture. Its a son-of-a-bitch of a reality. It's always at this point of time wherein I panic, and regret not studying harder, though I can't quite change anything already. That panic should probably kick in 1 month before the exams where I actually can do something. Pity my reaction system is a tad delayed. And I don't seem to have conditioned to the idea of: Panic way before exam > Study > Do relatively ok > Happily ever after. It's probably also not good that I don't think critically enough. Observing and thinking should be natural. Just not coming to me. So there was a talk on how to write personal statements. So people get coached on how to write personal statements. Any random person's personal statement can be transformed from a bland boring one into a pretty, inspiring, lovely, memorable, unique one with ...

Show me how it's done

It's times like this that the inadequacies of my intellectual capacity is highlighted isn't it. GP essay was a trainwreck. "Going green is a luxury that only developed countries can afford". Discuss. So, my failure to evaluate the idea that being environmentally conscious is not a luxury, but rather a necessity in progressing in today's world, coupled with my inability to articulate my argument in a balanced and not-so-extreme way would probably be rewarded with more failure in terms of marks. Vicious cycle is this not. Won't life be so much easier if all I had to do was to be repulsed at Kara Dioguardi pouting at and velcrose-ing herself to Simon Cowell.