Skip to main content

如果那兩個字沒有顫抖

Hong Kong 2013 || To forgive, forget. 我能吗?十年之前我不認識你, 你不屬於我. 十年之後我們是朋友, 還可以問候, 只是那種溫柔再也找不到擁抱的理由.

I'm loathe to talk about this, but not expressing this means it gets stuck in me and messes with my head.

Caught Pacific Rim with a group of friends today. It's THE movie to watch of the year for me, and I've been anticipating it so much, so desperate to watch it. It didn't disappoint. Mako Mori was such a strong female lead. I love del Toro for handling his female characters with so much respect. The action was good, the relationships were good. It was good. Please watch it.

We were the most unlikely group of 4 to catch a movie together. It's so sad how the both of us changed so much. Maybe the change is only there when we're in the presence of each other. Our coping mechanisms were pulled in opposite directions. I put up a talkative front and he retreats into himself. Perhaps time will heal. But not now.

// Lets talk this over it's not like we're dead. Don't leave me hanging in a city so dead. We were meant to be, supposed to be but we lost it. All of our memories so close to me just fade away. All this time you were pretending, all the things you hide from me. Thanks for acting like you cared, thanks for watching as I fall. - My Happy Ending

// And so quickly a month has passed.

// Today, at the edge of our hope, at the end of our time, we have chosen not only to believe in ourselves, but in each other. Today we face the monsters that are at our door. Today, we take the fight to them. - Pacific Rim.
  

如果那兩個字沒有顫抖 || Take Care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

German's the first module in a long long time that I've taken that requires hardcore mugging. I think I forgot how to memorize and hardcore mug. Godbless my headache.  Peace.

Take this sinking ship and point it home; We've still got time (Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová, Falling Slowly)

I just realised the reality of informing parents that I, their dear daughter, has failed Chem twice in a row. 43%. And that isn't a pretty picture. Its a son-of-a-bitch of a reality. It's always at this point of time wherein I panic, and regret not studying harder, though I can't quite change anything already. That panic should probably kick in 1 month before the exams where I actually can do something. Pity my reaction system is a tad delayed. And I don't seem to have conditioned to the idea of: Panic way before exam > Study > Do relatively ok > Happily ever after. It's probably also not good that I don't think critically enough. Observing and thinking should be natural. Just not coming to me. So there was a talk on how to write personal statements. So people get coached on how to write personal statements. Any random person's personal statement can be transformed from a bland boring one into a pretty, inspiring, lovely, memorable, unique one with ...

Really?

It's been almost 5 months since the trip to Cambodia, but, it doesn't nearly feel as long as that. It's probably cheesy to say that it's changed me for life, but I think that it has. Everytime I receive an email related to the orphange in Cambodia, I tend to reminisce about the whole experience there. It's almost awesomely weird that I can get so attached to people I've talked to, spent time with for only a few days. I guess, there's a sense of genuiness in what they say. No lies, no cover-ups. Getting through the initial awkwardness of shyness, of inhibition, makes it all the more fulfilling maybe. That Vimol and Sok Heng treated me as a friend, talked to me as friend to friend despite being strangers at the start of the day and despite the relative language barriers warms my heart. That Titu and Narin help out in every way that they can with all the smiles and laughter, makes me feel like I should be cheerful and happy 24/7. But I guess, realising that...