Skip to main content

4th of July. Hello yi li ji dan (:

(I ripped this off from your boyfriend's fb haha. Not bad leh he take the photo until very nice)


Happy Independance Day Eli (: Haha.
十八岁了,长大了! 

So for your 18th I wish you happiness and no more emo-ness for the rest of the year ((:
I remember when we used to bitch about OM. That was way back in Secondary 1. Until now we still keep keep gossiping about people. Sigh. Old habits don't change. Heh. But I love you like that, so don't change who you are !

Then, in Secondary 3 we did I&E fair together ! That was awesome-ly fun actually. Other than the fact that I forgot to bring your thread ! D: But your hand art very prettyy. Actually all your art very prettyyyyy (((:

You're awesome and very skinny so don't diet yea ! Don't be affected by your sister or whatever your boyfriend says ^^.

You've made JC life all so much better <3 Shopping after A levels yea. Ignore your boyfriend for awhile since he doesn't like shopping anws hahaha. Lesbo friends forever and ever heee heee so cheesy.

But anyhow,
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! ((: ENJOY YOUR 18th BIRTHDAY KK. Maybe be like Joewie and go drinking. Only comes once in a life time. Since we didn't get you anything sick this time, wait for your 21st birthday. Now I got 3 years to think of something awesome to gift you. heh heh.

Hope you get to fulfil your dream after JC and be a dentist / vet / something you want to do. Dentist not bad lah huh. Next time must give me discount when my teeth are rotting kk haha.


Photos photos photos photos photos. Sry alot very ugly :SRember that girl you liked alot haha. (PS IDK why its underlined and I can't get rid of it zz )

Sec 2 you and May ! Hee hee so cuteee

Your chicken photo haha. I knew what photo you were talking about on Saturday because I had already ripped it off >< JC!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wild horses, couldn't drag me away (Rolling Stones, Wild Horses)

Having no idea why I'm so happy ((: I was bouncing all over my house and I think I'm smiling while typing at my laptop (((: I think, having slept almost 8 hours helped (sorry I was late tingtong macadangdang !! ). Watching Tim Urban stunning Kara with his perfect answer after she insulted his intelligence with all the snobbish air she has made me damn shuang. There should be a petition 'Kill Kara'. Hee Hee. So I wasted 8.50 on Clash of the Titans today. Just as well that we didn't watch it in 3d. Everything other than the battles was bad. Parts of it were old fashioned and tacky. What's up with Io gazing at Perseus longingly every single time she appears in the movie ?! Doesn't help that she's probably a few centuries older than him and their love was borne out of her watching him grow up. Incestous much. & Zeus brought her back to life over Perseus' adoptive family. REALLY? I'd guess two decades of bonding, of life on the seas, of love would...

Old women acting as students

So Class Learning Journey yesterday. Doubt we learnt anything watching old women acting as students - according to Kenneth - though. Most of us anyways. Not much of a bonding session for the class either. But, 'twas fun taking lesbian shots in front of Valentine's Day displays with Elizabeth and Tingfang and getting laughed at by blading chubby ang mohs. My dad really intends for me to study engineering o0. Highly doubt I'm going to do it, but I'm not saying anything more than a 'maybe I will' now. Wait until my results come back, then I'll launch into a quarrel with him lalalala. Pointless to do it now anyways. Need to study firsttt. Amazing how I'm wasting my time away in front of the computer. And the only B I got during promos - for GP, probably is down the drain now, seeing how my essay got torn apart by Miss Tan ):

-

I'm really beginning to get turned off by GP. There are so many parallels with Literature in the questions, the emphasis they place on inference, on tone and attitudes and literary devices, but there isn't any similarities when it comes down to answering the questions. It's almost like, they expect a standard answer, from a very non-standardised kind of questions, the kind of questions that ask how you feel, how you think, how you understand something. And I just don't think that a reasonable answer can be marked wrong, just because the setter wishes to emphasis on something else? It's ridiculous. Makes me miss the times in Lit, when we actually saw through a unique, different answer by using evidence to support it. Nothing was deemed as "No, you're wrong". I think the way GP is going, it's going to suck the brains out of us. They just don't want to accept our views. So, I wanted to do more photoshopping and go through some funky tutorial on fo...