Skip to main content

1, 2, 3, 4 Uno Duo Tres Quad (Pitbull - I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho))

MT '07 2010
Nice OG photo :D (Missing Florence & Adil though DD: ). I LIKE.
Ok disregarding the fact that my OG-lings are awesomez, that the red shirts look bright and pretty, that we have a yummy brownie for the birthday girl, DON'T YOU THINK I LOOK LIKE I HAVE LEG MUSCLES HAHAHA. I officially need to exercise to get rid of my flabs. So this shall be a favourite photo until I am motivated to go running, which is God knows when :D .

N.E mation prize presentation
Lol. Poor 4 girls up on stage. Never seen people so unenthusiastic about cheering for their own CCA, school mates before. I don't really see the point in asking 30 people to go down as support if that 30 people are just going to sit in the Auditorium and stone or start programming on their laptop throughout the whole ceremony.

& Spencer takes unbelievably long to eat his muffin. He took more than 30 minutes to finish the muffin with his dainty little bites. Kenneth Koh you need to LEARN. Then Tingfang won't find you disgusting anymore. And you'll be a happy little boy HAHA.

At home today, I realise, I talk to my brothers differently. Sure we're close, we play together, high together and laugh together. But I always fool around more with my youngest brother. I'll tease him, pinch his fats, bully him a little now and then, but I don't do that with Dillon (middle one).

He specially showed me his graduation photo today just because I haven't seen it yet. (Super cute luh the way he bounced into my room and showed it to me like seeking my approval) He bounced out of the room happily after I told him that it was really cool and that it's a very nice photo and asked questions that made me sound like I was super interested.

Thing is, if it was my youngest brother, I'll just say he's damn fat. Then he'll make a fuss and we'll laugh. Conclusion:
Need to be more random and spastic with Dillon. D: (think I'm more protective of him though. )

& Everytime 'I know you want me' or 'Right now (na na na) plays, I think of Cambodia and the kids dancing in the 'hall' to the two tracks. Beyond awesome.

(Lol Super disorganised post. Hope you're entertained by my disgusting writing, Kenneth)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really?

It's been almost 5 months since the trip to Cambodia, but, it doesn't nearly feel as long as that. It's probably cheesy to say that it's changed me for life, but I think that it has. Everytime I receive an email related to the orphange in Cambodia, I tend to reminisce about the whole experience there. It's almost awesomely weird that I can get so attached to people I've talked to, spent time with for only a few days. I guess, there's a sense of genuiness in what they say. No lies, no cover-ups. Getting through the initial awkwardness of shyness, of inhibition, makes it all the more fulfilling maybe. That Vimol and Sok Heng treated me as a friend, talked to me as friend to friend despite being strangers at the start of the day and despite the relative language barriers warms my heart. That Titu and Narin help out in every way that they can with all the smiles and laughter, makes me feel like I should be cheerful and happy 24/7. But I guess, realising that...

Take this sinking ship and point it home; We've still got time (Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová, Falling Slowly)

I just realised the reality of informing parents that I, their dear daughter, has failed Chem twice in a row. 43%. And that isn't a pretty picture. Its a son-of-a-bitch of a reality. It's always at this point of time wherein I panic, and regret not studying harder, though I can't quite change anything already. That panic should probably kick in 1 month before the exams where I actually can do something. Pity my reaction system is a tad delayed. And I don't seem to have conditioned to the idea of: Panic way before exam > Study > Do relatively ok > Happily ever after. It's probably also not good that I don't think critically enough. Observing and thinking should be natural. Just not coming to me. So there was a talk on how to write personal statements. So people get coached on how to write personal statements. Any random person's personal statement can be transformed from a bland boring one into a pretty, inspiring, lovely, memorable, unique one with ...

Old women acting as students

So Class Learning Journey yesterday. Doubt we learnt anything watching old women acting as students - according to Kenneth - though. Most of us anyways. Not much of a bonding session for the class either. But, 'twas fun taking lesbian shots in front of Valentine's Day displays with Elizabeth and Tingfang and getting laughed at by blading chubby ang mohs. My dad really intends for me to study engineering o0. Highly doubt I'm going to do it, but I'm not saying anything more than a 'maybe I will' now. Wait until my results come back, then I'll launch into a quarrel with him lalalala. Pointless to do it now anyways. Need to study firsttt. Amazing how I'm wasting my time away in front of the computer. And the only B I got during promos - for GP, probably is down the drain now, seeing how my essay got torn apart by Miss Tan ):