Skip to main content
Brought the camera out to get a screen protector and meet Pei Shi aka Fav Hang Out Girl. 

Can't pass the chance to camwhore HAHA.

Walked to Choa Chu Kang Blk 302 to have the Bak Chor Mee that our parents have been raving about. Also this is our second time having BCM in 3 days, and my third time. Will eating too much pig liver kill me? To die at the hands of good food will be my dream. 



Sorry for calling you retarded. Cute la ok!

How do you get rid of a bloated face? Lose weight. Going to start on my exercise regime again.

As PS puts it, the Bak Chor is flavoured. And I think flavoured with pig liver. Loves. Not my favourite stall though since I prefer harder slightly undercooked noodles and the noodles here are softer. But. Anything with pig's liver will always win me over. 


Slurps

We hilariously tried to telephathically tell each other which flavours we wanted to try, which was kind of fail.. At least we ended up with a bowl of Pandan and original flavoured. We then proceeded to eat it without mixing the sugar syrup in.. and started cursing at how yucky the two bowls of tau huaey were. Stupid us only figured it out halfway in when the sugar syrup started appearing. 


Cheap food galore at hawker center yay. I've realized that I'm very auntie and eating cheap good food gives me a satisfaction like no other.



Fairy Lights + Christmas = Head over heels in love

Whispering adults hardly inspired confidence

Instagram is taking over our lives

My neighbourhood, bitches

It's always a time of enjoyment when I hang out with PS (: Thank you for always being there when I'm ranting and always accompanying me on my little cravings and lame outings. Truly one of those friends that I can always be myself with. There's never a need to put on a mask with her, nor is there a need to search deep and frantically for a new conversation topic. Thankful that we stayed close all the while (though I can't remember how come we became such good friends haha!)
She's one mighty talented girl I'm proud to call a friend.
*Can't wait for our next trip to go trek up Bt Timah Nature Reserve hee hee*

// Decided I shall do a series of thanksgiving to friends who've been around while I self-destructed a few months back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing ever really gets me down, other than when I feel that I am not wanted. One of the saddest moments is when someone isn't happy to see you. Body language tells a whole story on it's own. How pathetic is it that someone you barely know can raise a bigger smile. I hate life in university sometimes. None of the lecturers, professors, doctors, tutors, teaching assistants really care if you do well. Their job is to come to lesson, dictate the information word by word. If you are smart enough to question what you're learning, what you're doing then good for you. If you aren't, then try your best to tread water and not drown in the ocean. For the next 4 years. I don't understand how one can improve and learn from mistakes when tests don't even come back, not even results. Are we supposed to just bumble our way around? How am I supposed to know if I'm doing things right or wrong. Throwing people into tests without any practices just doesn't make an

190610.

Hee, ok so I think its quite lame. But since I already did it, here it is ((:. A few things you should know: It's probably not worth anything, but if, like u know, I get sued for some reason that I know and I will not be writing so that I don't get found, it's going to be worth alot. The opportunity cost of doing this is doing work you know ! Hah. So if I fail CTs... Heh. Joking. Don't go on a guilt trip. I swear my ears are going to bleed if I listen to Sam Tsui again. But the Lady Gaga clip was worth it ^^ I'm not sure how this blogger thing works though. Full screen may be blur ? D: Check out Lawis' present: (See the full size images k haha )