Skip to main content

Songs

2 luv birds - robin thicke
how deep is your love
iris goo goo dolls
fix you coldplay
last kiss
POV - mcfly
already gone
youth - daughter
in case - demi lovato
all i wanted - paramore
Vienna Billy Joel
be mine ellie goulding
Tomorrow Will Be Kinder The Secret Sisters
so sick - ne yo
kiss & say goodbye - the manhattan
Vienna Ariana Grande Music
Lovesick Fool The Cab
Battle Scars (feat. Lupe Fiasco) Guy Sebastian
Echoes Of Silence The Weeknd
Hear You Me Jimmy Eat World
Another Love Tom Odell
Nothing Compares 2 U Stereophonics
Your Love Is a Lie Simple Plan
I Love It Icona Pop
New York City's Killing Me raylamontagne
Give Me Love Ed Sheeran
happy ending mika
Blown Away Carrie Underwood
i'm not missing you - stacie oricco
Stay Florida Georgia Line
没那么爱他 范玮琪
曲終人散 張宇
心裡的孩子 梁文音
小宇 終於說出口

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing ever really gets me down, other than when I feel that I am not wanted. One of the saddest moments is when someone isn't happy to see you. Body language tells a whole story on it's own. How pathetic is it that someone you barely know can raise a bigger smile. I hate life in university sometimes. None of the lecturers, professors, doctors, tutors, teaching assistants really care if you do well. Their job is to come to lesson, dictate the information word by word. If you are smart enough to question what you're learning, what you're doing then good for you. If you aren't, then try your best to tread water and not drown in the ocean. For the next 4 years. I don't understand how one can improve and learn from mistakes when tests don't even come back, not even results. Are we supposed to just bumble our way around? How am I supposed to know if I'm doing things right or wrong. Throwing people into tests without any practices just doesn't make an
FUCKING HORRIBLE ENGLISH When I was younger, my mind was made up that if my parents divorced, I would follow my mom. Now that I am older, I see so much my dad's been through, and all I want him to know is that no matter what happens I'm here for him. To me, my dad's like God. Nothing can be too difficult for him. Seeing him so affected by everything that's happened (vague but I can't describe anything either because there are so many legal implications) makes me really upset. There's nothing much I can do except be his listening ear now and then, be his errands boy, and support all his decisions. I think it's rather upsetting that my mom is being so unsupportive. I'm really tired going back and forth the hospital. Will things get better from now? ): We get older, we see more of the ugly realities of life. I used to think that this life is mine. I make my own decisions, and I would go to any lengths to get what I want, disregarding what others