Skip to main content

And I hope she'll be a fool

Currently: In school blogging this and utterly bored. Planned to stay in school and finish both reports, which I thought would take me a few more hours at the very least. Well, today turned out to be firstly, more productive, and secondly, I simply do not want to look at the first report anymore. 5% lab assignment on LTSPICE which ended up being 21 pages long. It requires a little bit more editting, but my mind says no more. I can't look at figures and excel and graphs anymore. Liberation. Realized I forgot to bring notes for the other modules, hence, a break it shall be.


Velvia 100 // Slide film // Loving film a little too much these days, it's sucking my finances dry. Haven't had the time to play with it much since school reopened though. 



Photos from Nicole's Diana (with her instant back). The most unassuming people ever.

To Sauce after! Broke my no-drink-resolution. I was so looking forward to coming. But Asahi is no longer 5/bottle and the truffle fries aren't that good anymore after their renovation ):

I remember five-ten you know.

 So cute

 These meatballs are really good and filling not to mention. I thought I wouldn't be full when I first saw it. 6 balls only? How would my stomach be fulfilled. But.. it was. And I can eat alot. I can finish one mooncake in one sitting.
Bacon Ice Cream! It's ice cream heaven oh my. 

(:

 So seh after a few drinks.

More ice cream to end off my day, simply because ice cream is happy food and I was a not-so-happy-girl that day. Ice cream makes any day better.

I need to remove that hope that still somewhat lingers somewhere in me. 

http://8tracks.com/spunkyharry/oldies : This mix is really making me happy :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take this sinking ship and point it home; We've still got time (Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová, Falling Slowly)

I just realised the reality of informing parents that I, their dear daughter, has failed Chem twice in a row. 43%. And that isn't a pretty picture. Its a son-of-a-bitch of a reality. It's always at this point of time wherein I panic, and regret not studying harder, though I can't quite change anything already. That panic should probably kick in 1 month before the exams where I actually can do something. Pity my reaction system is a tad delayed. And I don't seem to have conditioned to the idea of: Panic way before exam > Study > Do relatively ok > Happily ever after. It's probably also not good that I don't think critically enough. Observing and thinking should be natural. Just not coming to me. So there was a talk on how to write personal statements. So people get coached on how to write personal statements. Any random person's personal statement can be transformed from a bland boring one into a pretty, inspiring, lovely, memorable, unique one with ...

Old women acting as students

So Class Learning Journey yesterday. Doubt we learnt anything watching old women acting as students - according to Kenneth - though. Most of us anyways. Not much of a bonding session for the class either. But, 'twas fun taking lesbian shots in front of Valentine's Day displays with Elizabeth and Tingfang and getting laughed at by blading chubby ang mohs. My dad really intends for me to study engineering o0. Highly doubt I'm going to do it, but I'm not saying anything more than a 'maybe I will' now. Wait until my results come back, then I'll launch into a quarrel with him lalalala. Pointless to do it now anyways. Need to study firsttt. Amazing how I'm wasting my time away in front of the computer. And the only B I got during promos - for GP, probably is down the drain now, seeing how my essay got torn apart by Miss Tan ):

Really?

It's been almost 5 months since the trip to Cambodia, but, it doesn't nearly feel as long as that. It's probably cheesy to say that it's changed me for life, but I think that it has. Everytime I receive an email related to the orphange in Cambodia, I tend to reminisce about the whole experience there. It's almost awesomely weird that I can get so attached to people I've talked to, spent time with for only a few days. I guess, there's a sense of genuiness in what they say. No lies, no cover-ups. Getting through the initial awkwardness of shyness, of inhibition, makes it all the more fulfilling maybe. That Vimol and Sok Heng treated me as a friend, talked to me as friend to friend despite being strangers at the start of the day and despite the relative language barriers warms my heart. That Titu and Narin help out in every way that they can with all the smiles and laughter, makes me feel like I should be cheerful and happy 24/7. But I guess, realising that...