Skip to main content

You know I tend to get so insecure; It doesn't matter anymore


-So happy-


Exhausted. The exhaustion is killing me. Yesterday I said, if the muscle ache gets any worse I probably won't be able to climb out of bed. It's not just the ache from the muscles. Its my mind aching as well. I was so tired from teaching awhile back. But it's a different kind of tiredness. Being tired from doing something that made you happy (I'm guessing it's more the company than the actual teaching) completely differs from being exhausted because of various tiresome situations.

I'm also very disgusted with my worsening mood swings. My family gets the brunt of it. I hardly show it when I'm out, but today during lab, I was feeling like a pile of dung. Worthless. Don't understand shit. Wishing I was somewhere else. Feeling really sorry for my lab partner, that he has to put up with me, and teach me everything. Sorry.

Everything seems to crash down at the same time. Tutorials, Sit-in labs, Appointments, Essays due. Please don't scold me for:

1. not closing the window
2. not wanting to go into lizard infested areas (even though you know I'm terrified of them)
3. deciding to go earlier to school so that I can actually have a decent meal
4. saying I'll print the documents later. Printer software lags my computer so much.

when I'm trying to complete assignments. Am already drowning under this cesspool of shit.

I complain too much don't I. I really don't want to. There's nothing in my life that I shouldn't be grateful for. But, sometimes, it just feels like everybody's expecting something out of me. Driving, school work, doing every single thing at home that is related to the computer when it takes a gazillion years for my computer to work, to be cheery 24/7 etc etc etc. Throw all of it into the bin please.

Sincerely hope that all these are symptoms of a syndrome I suffer from every month, and not a persistent emotional low for the rest of the year. That 4 weeks of school has already gone by is hard to believe. 4 weeks of school means that I've gone through 4 weekends. The first was the best. The second was the worst I've had in months. The third was not too bad. The fourth was quite good.
Steamboats are always fun! Thank you!

Also, band loyalty means that, I can't listen to covers of Maroon 5 songs without wanting to thrash it.

//Get over this bout of wallowing in self despair

//Everything was happening too quickly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing ever really gets me down, other than when I feel that I am not wanted. One of the saddest moments is when someone isn't happy to see you. Body language tells a whole story on it's own. How pathetic is it that someone you barely know can raise a bigger smile. I hate life in university sometimes. None of the lecturers, professors, doctors, tutors, teaching assistants really care if you do well. Their job is to come to lesson, dictate the information word by word. If you are smart enough to question what you're learning, what you're doing then good for you. If you aren't, then try your best to tread water and not drown in the ocean. For the next 4 years. I don't understand how one can improve and learn from mistakes when tests don't even come back, not even results. Are we supposed to just bumble our way around? How am I supposed to know if I'm doing things right or wrong. Throwing people into tests without any practices just doesn't make an
FUCKING HORRIBLE ENGLISH When I was younger, my mind was made up that if my parents divorced, I would follow my mom. Now that I am older, I see so much my dad's been through, and all I want him to know is that no matter what happens I'm here for him. To me, my dad's like God. Nothing can be too difficult for him. Seeing him so affected by everything that's happened (vague but I can't describe anything either because there are so many legal implications) makes me really upset. There's nothing much I can do except be his listening ear now and then, be his errands boy, and support all his decisions. I think it's rather upsetting that my mom is being so unsupportive. I'm really tired going back and forth the hospital. Will things get better from now? ): We get older, we see more of the ugly realities of life. I used to think that this life is mine. I make my own decisions, and I would go to any lengths to get what I want, disregarding what others