Skip to main content

18


HELLO MICHELL WIJAYA. (((: Since you're all the way over in Australia, and I didn't post a card over, I shal write you a public one. (Not very public either since not many people read this heh)


Happy birthday yo !!!!

Haha. Wish you were here and we celebrated it together. But I guess Ivan is enough for you ^^

I think we first remembered you as the girl who was Christopher Lee's neighbour. Like WOAH. Haha. Then later we became good good good great friends hee, having fun getting kicked out of class by Khong Bee.

Miss you alot alot alot Wijaya. Love your retardednesssss ^^

Remember this photoooo?? Epic cute (((:

You were so retarded you competed to see whether I would open convo with you first or you would open convo with me first. Unfair ok. You stay so near school. And you practically stalked me when you were online >:(

You've had your cute short hair for 17 years of your life, and it became part of you I guess. But now that you grew it out, become even chio-errrr. You were the one that always spasmed after seeing RRK, and were always talking about them. Even in Geog class. See lah never listen in Geog, now you miss Cheng Cheng tsk tsk. You always studied by writing out on one piece of paper. Super duper save paper. Miss studying and talking to you on MSN D: Hee hee. You always complaint I very slow D:

Playing badminton with you was like best day of the weeeeeek ((((: You lousy girl so pro at playing badmintonnn.

I hope you have a great and awesome birthday ok ! Enjoy your 18th birthdayyyy & have funn!!! I wish you first class honours in all your subjects k haha. Including your breadth subjects. Confirm can one. You whole day long get damn high for everything !!! Wish youuuuu dating bliss, happiness andddd Idk haha. Whatever you want !! Have fun down underr (((:

Sry this was so incoherent D: But its your birthdayyy. ENJOY HEE.



<3 Your favourite raccoon. I know I'm your favourite raccoon HEE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing ever really gets me down, other than when I feel that I am not wanted. One of the saddest moments is when someone isn't happy to see you. Body language tells a whole story on it's own. How pathetic is it that someone you barely know can raise a bigger smile. I hate life in university sometimes. None of the lecturers, professors, doctors, tutors, teaching assistants really care if you do well. Their job is to come to lesson, dictate the information word by word. If you are smart enough to question what you're learning, what you're doing then good for you. If you aren't, then try your best to tread water and not drown in the ocean. For the next 4 years. I don't understand how one can improve and learn from mistakes when tests don't even come back, not even results. Are we supposed to just bumble our way around? How am I supposed to know if I'm doing things right or wrong. Throwing people into tests without any practices just doesn't make an
FUCKING HORRIBLE ENGLISH When I was younger, my mind was made up that if my parents divorced, I would follow my mom. Now that I am older, I see so much my dad's been through, and all I want him to know is that no matter what happens I'm here for him. To me, my dad's like God. Nothing can be too difficult for him. Seeing him so affected by everything that's happened (vague but I can't describe anything either because there are so many legal implications) makes me really upset. There's nothing much I can do except be his listening ear now and then, be his errands boy, and support all his decisions. I think it's rather upsetting that my mom is being so unsupportive. I'm really tired going back and forth the hospital. Will things get better from now? ): We get older, we see more of the ugly realities of life. I used to think that this life is mine. I make my own decisions, and I would go to any lengths to get what I want, disregarding what others