Skip to main content

A few shades redder and tanner

Thanks guys for the Valentine's gift :D Photo so cute.

12/02/10, RJ went to Palawan Beach Sentosa for Take 5. It was awesome fun attempting to kick the soccer ball and playing captain's ball with the class even though we got owned by the teachers. Sad that I missed MT '07s sandcastle building though, 'cos a certain someone didn't tell me they called while I was miserably embarrasing myself with soccer AND they didn't call back D:

I think whatever reputation I have in RJ ish gone after soccer and Rodeo Bull. Forgot to tie my hair so I probably looked like some crazy woman. & I think my paint job on Elizabeth's nails were HORRIBLE :/ I'm SORRY ELIII. Will practice more Heh heh. Tonight's my mom's turn (((:


But it doesn't really feel like Chinese New Year in RJ. No Chinese New Year songs, no decorations, no sea of red, no traditional chinese costumes, just games and more games, sun and more sun. Feels weird and I miss SCGS and DLSS for the festivity spirit.


Lepak-ed at Vivocity level 3 after Take 5 with MT '07 & got called a pedo after playing with this cuuuuute boy and his sister. Lousy OG-lings hmph.




The sun has been crazy the past few days and I'm
sun burnt. BURNT. And its' quite bad, until it actually hurts D: Oh wells. Been getting scolded by my parents over my disgusting red face. Not like I could help it == Can hardly sit under some beach umbrella the whole time at sentosa can I. So this year's CNY will see my hardly-seen relatives thinking/saying that:
  1. This girl ah, put on so much weight. Her face so round now. Then they'll tell their daughters: "SEE this is what happens when you eat so much. Better don't be liddat."
  2. Telling me: "What happen to your face ! SO RED."
  3. Telling me: "Wah how come so tan now ah" zz. So I'll be 黑黑胖胖 instead of 白白胖胖. How comforting.
  4. "How's school & studying? A- levels?" EVEN WORSE, I've got to see my bitchy, nose in the air, skinny shit, sarcastic distant aunt who will ask about school in the most 'I'm better than you' way and talk about her children. zz. Hah. Don't think I don't know that she wears the same qipao every year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing ever really gets me down, other than when I feel that I am not wanted. One of the saddest moments is when someone isn't happy to see you. Body language tells a whole story on it's own. How pathetic is it that someone you barely know can raise a bigger smile. I hate life in university sometimes. None of the lecturers, professors, doctors, tutors, teaching assistants really care if you do well. Their job is to come to lesson, dictate the information word by word. If you are smart enough to question what you're learning, what you're doing then good for you. If you aren't, then try your best to tread water and not drown in the ocean. For the next 4 years. I don't understand how one can improve and learn from mistakes when tests don't even come back, not even results. Are we supposed to just bumble our way around? How am I supposed to know if I'm doing things right or wrong. Throwing people into tests without any practices just doesn't make an
FUCKING HORRIBLE ENGLISH When I was younger, my mind was made up that if my parents divorced, I would follow my mom. Now that I am older, I see so much my dad's been through, and all I want him to know is that no matter what happens I'm here for him. To me, my dad's like God. Nothing can be too difficult for him. Seeing him so affected by everything that's happened (vague but I can't describe anything either because there are so many legal implications) makes me really upset. There's nothing much I can do except be his listening ear now and then, be his errands boy, and support all his decisions. I think it's rather upsetting that my mom is being so unsupportive. I'm really tired going back and forth the hospital. Will things get better from now? ): We get older, we see more of the ugly realities of life. I used to think that this life is mine. I make my own decisions, and I would go to any lengths to get what I want, disregarding what others